- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Download & Install Epson Event Manager Software setup
Welcome to the website epsonfreeware.com – Following are the steps to get the latest download of EPSON Event Manager software setup for FREE. This software allows you to scan the Printer control panel and scan to your Epson does not work.
Epson Event Manager is a utility used to scan the control panel of your Epson products, and access any of the product buttons to open scanning software, You can make specific inspection settings like Data type, Initial size, Photo Type, Resolution, Target Folder, Document Format and many other actions. Using that tool you can make scanning projects even faster.
Download & Install EPSON Event Manager Version (3.11.53 – 3.11.21) for PC (Windows 11, 10 8 7 XP/ Vista and Mac OS). It’s very important that you double check the Operating Systems below to make sure these drivers and software work on your device.
How to Install Epson Event Manager
2. Double-click the downloaded file and install it in file.exe.
3. Double click and Start Extracting the Setup File Process. (Complete that process Automatically open a new page)
4. Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. Following the on-screen instructions, install the software and make connection settings for your printer (Now You Enjoy Epson Event Manager Software.)
This file contains the installer to obtain everything you need to use your Epson Event Manager Utility wirelessly or with a wired connection.
This combo package installer obtains the following items:
- Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.21.
- Event Manager Utility v2.51.64.
- COMPATIBLE PC :
- Windows (11)
Windows (10 64-32 bit)
Windows (8 64-32 bit)
Windows (7 64-32 bit)
Windows (Vista 64-32 bit)
Windows (XP 64-32 bit)
- FILE SIZE:
- 12.2 MB
- FILE NAME:
- EXE, DMG
- MAIN CATEGORY:
This file contains the Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.21.– Epson Event Manager Software Complete for Windows x86 bit – Epson Event Manager Software Complete for Windows x64 bit
- macOS (12.0 Monterey)
macOS (11.0 Big Sur)
macOS (10.15 Catalina)
macOS (10.14 Mojave)
macOS (10.13 High Sierra)
macOS (10.12 Sierra)
This file contains the Event Manager Utility v2.51.64.